What Are Our Professional Affiliations?
Financial & Investment Advice: Ascendia Wealth Pty. Ltd. and Ascendia Pty. Ltd.
o Financial Planning Association of Australia
o Financial Ombudsman Services
o Australian Securities and Investment Commission Licensee and Corporate Authorised Representative (Australian Financial Services Licensee No. 307 308 and Corporate Authorised Representative No. 251 037).
Please refer to the current Ascendia Financial Services Guide or more details regarding our formal and professional qualifications and experience.
In addition Ascendia and Ascendia Wealth principal refers clients to Ascendia Accountants and Ascendia Lawyers as appropriate and required. These services are outlined below.
Relevant Tax Advice & Accountancy from Ascendia Accountants As Required
A major part of getting access to reliable and useful financial advice pertains to tax related obligations and opportunities.
Where your arrangements or plans require consideration of these tax opportunities – our qualified public tax accountant partners provide this. Why not go to the source?
Ascendia Accountants’ are regulated by the Australian Taxation Office in the first instance - in their capacity as registered corporate tax agents’. We are also regulated under the Australian Corporations Act, Trade Practices Act and other relevant business law.
Advice Available includes:
- Income Tax, including international, accrual and timing matters
- Capital gains Tax, including on death, investment property matters etc.
- Goods & Services Tax including going concern,
- Commercial Property Issues including tax losses, active asset,
- Small Business Rollover Relief - including active asset & retirement relief
- Superannuation including use of debt and property
Relevant Legal Services from Ascendia Lawyers As Required
Commercial, property and estates lawyers providing solutions and opportunities working closely with your Tax Accountant and Portfolio Manager as required.
A major part of getting access to reliable and useful financial advice pertains to legal related obligations and opportunities.
Where your arrangements or plans require consideration of these legal issues and opportunities – our qualified solicitor provides this. Why not go to the source?
Areas of expertise and experience are:
· Commercial Law
· Estates Law, including relating to business groups
· Property Law, including pursuant to property developments
Advice Available includes:
- Asset protection strategies and implementation issues and opportunities
- Business Purchase Due Diligence reporting and advice including pertaining to:
- Development Land and Projects
- Engineering and Trades business
- Health Services
- Management rights businesses
- Residential Aged Care Operators and Facilities
- Retail Pharmaceutical
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Estates plans tailored to your business and family circumstances cognisant of balance sheet and controller issues
- Intellectual Property
- Managing and planning for family law claims
- Personal Property Register and managing its impact
- Property leases, mortgages, transfers, title
- Tax effective succession plans tailored to your business group