We provide comprehensive financial & investment advice as a written Statement Of Advice - as required by clients.
In many client circumstances we will recommed that you obtain a comprehensive scope of advice - rather than you perhaps limiting our advice and service to specific areas - to ensure we have taken all your circumstances into consideration.
Nevertheless Clients do often request us to limit the scope of our advice to specific areas of their concern, including:
- Tax Effective Asset Creation for Businesses and Business People
- Compensation Investment Advice for People Receiving Compensation Lump Sums
- Pre Retirement Planning for Self Funded Retirees
- Redundancy Payments Advice and Capital Investment for Executives and Senior Professionals
- Self Funded Retirement Advice, including:
- Age Pension Maximisation and Modelling
- Super Contribution Planning and Advice
In regards to advice for other areas we refer you to the traditional source of this type of professional expertise - our legal, tax and accounting business partners in the associated ascendia firms. We will often recommend you obtain this specialised advice from the tax accountant or lawyer and may make reference to it in our written Statement Of Advice to you.
A copy of our current Financial Services Guide is below for your reference and provides more detail of the areas we are licensed to provide financial services. Ascendia Financial Services Guide